Monday, August 16, 2010

update update~

hello~
found it i did not update my blog long long time ago~
u noe y? lazy lor~ bo bian la! my style ma~
haha >.<
next week will be my final exam~
but my tax, MAF and FA still 半桶水~
SHITTTTTTTTTT!
tats y i always tell my friend attend the lecture~
and i'm always absent!!!!!!
WAKAKAKAKA 
because many class in this sem at morning,
and i cant wake up even my alarm ring many times~
my hand will automatic turn off the alarm then continue sleep!
ish!!!!! i cant control my self laaaaaaaaaa~
btw now i wanna start my study d~
have a nice day~

2 comments:

  1. haiz, tat's y u have to change ma. But at least, u know to start studying now. good job, +u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week attended the 1Mas photography outing, coincidently saw your blogspot in your fb page... So just paid a visit there... 加油!!!

    ReplyDelete